Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Andres Iniesta: The Rise And Rise Of Barcelona's Football Genius

It has come to a point that every football lover around the world seems to agree with what I have known for many years: Andres Iniesta is a gift to football, a legendary symbol of what it means to be Blaugrana and living the dream from a very early age.

I was privileged enough to witness Andresito’s arrival at La Masia, as my cousin also played for the Barça Under-11s at the time – which, as you can imagine, we are and still are very proud of in my family!

It was another ordinary autumn day, or so we all thought. My cousin had attended school as he always did, then got picked up by the Barça van in the El Valles area (which is the regular mode of transport for youngsters who don’t live in La Masia, such as Cesc or Xavi, regularly used to access the Mini Estadi training area).

No comments:

Post a Comment